We are all hired for the next season, but anything can change. So, if you are looking for a farm job, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume and we will keep it in our file.
Please email resume detailing any relevant experience and employment references.
To apply, please send us:
our email is openhandsfarm(at)gmail.com
Your Name, Address, Phone, Email. Please also include date you are available to start work, and if you have any commitments for time away during the season.
Be sure you include the following information as well:
- Relevant past work experience, detailing duties and responsibilities and/or resume
- Applicable past leadership responsibilities and/or community working or living experience
- Farming and/or gardening goals
- Physical ability to do the work
- Tractors used, implements used, and familiarity with tractor tasks, if applicable
- Description of why you are interested in working here
- 2-3 work references, including previous employer, whether farming related or not, and any farm-related work references.
After we get your application information, we will contact and give interviews with qualified candidates. Depending on the time of year, we prefer to have a working interview, so we can meet each other face to face and get a feel as to how we all will work together.